Dr. Raul Chapa Reviews, Mexico Bariatric Surgeon
An experienced bariatrician who has performed over 3,000 surgeries, mostly Lap-Band and Gastric Sleeve. He operates in Monterrey, Mexico and has over 30 years of experience. Graduated from Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León in 1987, he completed a residency in General Surgery at the Hospital Altas Especialidades IMSS #25 in 1992. After this, he participated in a medical internship upon graduating medical school at the Hospital Universitario de Monterrey.
Dr. Raul Chapa is a member of the following professional organizations:
- The International College of Surgeons or (FICS) (fellow)
- Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons or (SAGES)
- The Center of Training and Investigation in Laparoscopic and related techniques or (CIELTA) (founding member)
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery or (ASMBS)
- The Latin American Surgical Federation
- Mexican Academy for the Study of Obesity
- Mexican College for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Diseases.
If you are seeking to change your life through bariatric surgery, Dr. Raul Chapa’s experience on Laparoscopic Gastric Sleeve and Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass procedures are a reliable choice to guide you into successful results. As one patient happily commented, ” I am so happy I had the sleeve… After almost a year, if I had to do this again, I would not hesitate – in fact, I would have done it sooner! Thanks to everyone!”